Energy Tip

Close shades, drapes and blinds during the day (all directions).  This will help keep heat from the sun out of your home, which is helpful during the summer.

See all tips

Report a Street Light Problem

FAQ Detail Pic

There is a street light out in my neighborhood . . . what should I do?

Waverly Light and Power appreciates learning when a street light in your area has a problem.  If a street light is out or behaves eratically please let us know.

Please be prepared to give the street address and report anything unusual you see.  It will help us diagnose the problem.

You can report it via the web at Ask a Question or call us at 319.352.6251 between 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday.

We appreciate your help in helping us serve you better!

< Back to all frequently asked questions