Electric Service Starts Here: 319-559-2000


To apply for new service, please contact Waverly Utilities at 1002 Adams Parkway to complete the necessary paperwork.

Transferring Service

You may request to have your service transferred if you are moving to another home within our residential area. Security deposits are not required if a good payment history has been established.

Stopping Service

To request that service be stopped, call Waverly Utilities at 319-559-2000. We try to provide next-day service whenever possible. However, a notice of one to two days assures a timely response.