The best time to think about energy efficiency is before you build a new home – starting with insulation.
Everyone knows insulation is an important part of every home. Waverly Utilities offers a rebate for residential application of spray insulation and air sealing on new home construction. Spray foam insulation helps to seal cracks, gaps and voids in your walls and roof, unlike traditional insulation. It will also create an air barrier, keeping exterior moisture and unconditioned air out.
Building homes insulated with spray foam will not only provide you with a more energy efficient home, it can also help reduce monthly heating and cooling costs. Nothing packs an energy-efficiency punch like insulation and air sealing. If you are planning to build a new house utilizing spray foam, this is a rebate for you.
- Program is ONLY applicable to new home construction deemed as a residential occupied structure
- Must meet all requirements of program standards, plus pre-approval by Waverly Utilities
- $.20/square foot for spray foam insulation in all above-grade frame walls ($500 maximum)
- $.10/square foot for sealing of all penetrations into attic space ($300 maximum)
- Rebates subject to availability of funds. Purchase and installation must be between January 1 to December 31, 2023
- Waverly Utilities reserves the right to modify, amend or terminate rebate programs in whole or in part at any time for any reason without prior notice
- Waverly Utilities will inspect and verify installation
- Self-installed or “Do-it-yourself” projects – NOT ELIGIBLE (professional contractor must be used)
- Please see the full list of Program Rules and Requirements on attached PDF below
Spray Foam Insulation & Air Sealing Rebate
2023 Insulation and Air Sealing Rebate
Submit your completed Spray Foam Insulation & Air Sealing Form to:
1002 Adams Parkway
Waverly, Iowa 50677
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org